Here are 33 incredible facts about Apple iPhones that you probably don’t know. It includes Apple technology facts, also Apple inc information. The article also covers the facts about Samsung and Apple store facts.
The World’s Largest Tech Companies: Apple Beats Samsung
Apple is the world’s largest IT company by revenue and total assets, and the world’s second-largest mobile phone manufacturer.
2) Apple has over 115,000 employees around the world
Yes, you heard it right, Apple has over 115,000 employees around the world.
3) Employees earn an average of US$125,000 a year
Apple headquarters’ employees earn an average of US$125,000 a year.
4) Apple sold 340,000 iPhones per day in 2012
Yes, Apple sold 340,000 iPhones per day in 2012.
5) Samsung is the top supplier of Apple iPad’s retina display
Apple iPad’s retina display is actually manufactured by Samsung.
6) Apple earns US$300,000 per minute
Yes, Apple earns US$300,000 per minute.
7) Apple’s co-founder sold all his shares for $800
Apple’s co-founder sold all his shares for $800. Today, they would have been worth US$35 billion.
8) Apple’s Siri Record and Store Everything You Say
Everything you say to Siri is sent to Apple, analyzed and stored.
9) Apple Has Twice As Much Cash As The US Government
Apple has more operating cash than the U.S. Treasury.
10) Apple’s iPhone Is Now Worth More Than All Of Microsoft
Apple’s iPhone has higher sales than everything Microsoft has to offer.
11) Apple is the world’s most valuable brand
Apple’s brand is worth US$118.9 billion. It is the world’s most valuable brand.
12) Apple has around almost 500 stores in the world
Apple has 475 retail stores in 17 countries, as of 2016.
13) It’s Always 9:41 on the iPhone 6
Every Apple iPhone ad displays the time as 9:41 AM, the time Steve Jobs unveiled it in 2007.
14) Apple is one of the most valuable brands in the world
The World’s most valuable brands are Apple, Microsoft, and Google.
15) The creator of the iPod first offered the idea to Philips
The creator of the iPod first offered the idea to Philips and RealNetworks, but they failed to see its potential.
16) You Can’t Use iTunes To Make Nuclear Bombs
If you use iTunes, you have already agreed not to use Apple products to create nuclear weapons.
33 Incredible Facts about Apple
17) Apple rely on Samsung chips for iPhone and iPad
Samsung makes about 30% of the A8 chips that go into Apple’s iPhone 6.
18) Apple Generated More Revenue In One Quarter Than Google
In the first quarter of 2014, Apple earned more than Google, Facebook, and Amazon combined.
19) Apple Could Swallow Whole Russian Stock Market
Apple Is Worth More Than The Entire Russian Stock Market.
20) Apple’s iPhone consumes US$0.25 worth of electricity
Apple’s iPhone consumes US$0.25 worth of electricity per year if it’s fully charged once a day.
21) It’s Harder To Get A Job At The Apple Store
You have a better chance of getting accepted to Harvard University than getting a job at the Apple Store.
22) Steve Jobs drowned the first iPod prototype
When the first prototype of Apple’s iPod was shown to Steve Jobs, he dropped it in an aquarium and used the air bubbles to prove there was empty space and it could be made smaller.
23) The battery of Apple Macbook is bulletproof
The battery of an Apple Macbook could save you from a gunshot: it’s bulletproof.
24) Most of apps in the App Store have never been downloaded
60% of apps in the Apple App Store have never been downloaded.
25) Siri was supposed to be for Android and BlackBerry
Siri was supposed to be for Android and BlackBerry phones before Siri Inc. was bought by Apple back in April of 2010.
26) Smokers Void Apple Warranties
Smoking near Apple computers voids the warranty.
27) Apple iPhone is most expensive in Brazil
Apple’s iPhone is almost twice more expensive in Brazil than in the U.S.
28) iPhone 6 Fan Started Waiting in Line 7 Months Early in Japan
In Japan’s Apple Store, there was a fan who started waiting in line 7 months early for iPhone 6.
29) Apple finally gets its patent on a rectangle with rounded corners
Rounded corners on rectangular electronic devices have been patented in the U.S. by Apple.
30) What could Apple buy with all its cash?
Apple could buy Disney or Coca-Cola and pay in cash.
31) Apple Inc. was worth more than Switzerland, Sweden or Nigeria
In 2015, Apple Inc. was worth more than Switzerland, Sweden or Nigeria.
32) An iPhone has about 75 elements in it
An iPhone has about 75 elements in it — two-thirds of the periodic table.
33) The world’s most expensive iPhone 5 was worth US$15 million
The world’s most expensive iPhone 5 was worth US$15 million. It was made of 135 grams of 24-carat gold and the chassis was inlaid with 600 white diamonds.